To find free time as a dentists to keep your bls training up to date can sometimes be difficult, due to work commitments. As a result of this we can offer an online cpr training dentists programme that will help you stay compliant with your basic life support training requirements.
After you have completed the simple registration process you will also be able to download all course materials associated with training and also print your bls training for Dentists certification on completion of the course.
You can register and start training now by clicking the “Register Now” button above and view the course content below.
- Fears of First Aid, Asking Permission to Help & Scene Safety
- Chain of Survival, ABCD’s, Initial Assessment & Stop Think Act
- Barriers, Face Shields, Adult Bag Valve Mask (optional)
- Choking Adult, Child, Infant
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR, including handover
- AED introduction & Basic Oxygen use
- Epilepsy, Asthma, Anaphylactic Reactions, Diabetes
For any additional information that you may require, you can contact us though our contact us page, or for a more detailed description of the course content and structure please follow this link to our Online BLS Training Dentists website.