We have just launched an online child protection training course, which is cpd certified and hold 4 hours of cpd time credits and this course is conducted using a video based training system, with instructor led presentations.
Each video can be rewound, to make it easier to follow the course content and on successful completion of the training you will also be able to print your certification.
This online safeguarding children course is ideal training platform for anyone who works in the care of children, including foster carers, childminders, school teachers, social services, and more.
You can register and start training now by clicking the “Register Now” button above and view the course content below
- To understand what is abuse and neglect
- To be able to know the indications that there may be a problem
- Know the signs of abuse
- Understand the types of abuse
- Reporting of abuse
- The law and regulations
- Dealing with children and adults when abuse is disclosed or identified
- The Police and abuse
- Avoiding problems and keeping safe
- Risk assessing and children
Our online child protection training course is an ideal training platform for childminders, nursery staff, school teachers and support staff, doctors and the medical profession, or anyone who would like to gain current and up to date child protection certification.